Toogit Affiliate

Belated Birthday Wishes

For a friend


1. There is no hurry to wish you; I am your one true friend anyway. Happy birthday, Buddy.  Hope you partied hard.

2.  Even though I wasn’t there, I hope you had one of the best birthdays ever. Wish you a belated happy birthday, dude.

3.  The guest-of-honor always arrives at the last. So here I am, wishing you a very happy belated birthday. Hope you enjoyed it to the fullest.

4.  Like we were never on-time for college, for the mess, for projects, how can you expect me to on-time here? A belated happy birthday to you, my friend. Like Spock said, Live long and prosper.

5.  Friends wish together, best friends wish alone. Now that the whole world has already wished you, it is my turn. Happy belated birthday, dumbo. Stay happy, stay smiling.

6.  Birthdays come once in a year and end in a day, but our friendship is for forever.  So let’s not sulk for me being late, and think of ways to make every day as special as your birthday. Belated happy birthday, dude.

7.  My birthday wishes are as authentic as they could make in the market, and being late does not dampen them in any way. So smile, because you were born only yesterday. Belated happy birthday, friend.


For your family member


1.  I am sorry for not being there on your special day, but you are always in my thoughts. Wish you a belated happy birthday and hope you prosper forever.

2.  There is a reason why families are the most important ties; time doesn't matter; only feelings do. Even though I am late, you know you are always in my heart. Belated happy birthday to you, dear.

3.  My wishes might not have reached you on time, but families do not require punctuality. I always have wished the best for you, now and forever. Belated happy birthday, my dear.

4. You have always been my favorite in the family, for all the right reasons. I am sorry for being late, but I always pray for the greatest things for you. Happy birthday, buddy.

5. I have seen you since you came into this world and seen you grow into a wonderful human being. Even though I am late, you have always been in my thoughts and heart. Belated happy birthday, dear.

6.  To one of the best person I have met in my life and someone who has been my favorite in the family, a very happy birthday (even though it is belated). Wish you all the happiness in the world, and then some more.

7.  Our busy lives dictated that we might not stay in touch as often, but family goes beyond that. Even though I got a bit late, my wishes remain true to my heart. A belated happy birthday to you, with my hopes that you achieve the greatness that you deserve.

 For your girlfriend

1.   The world might tell you that your birthday is a special day. But for me, every day with you has been special. I know I am late to wish, but love doesn’t seek punctuality. Our relationship is built on much deeper emotions. Happy birthday, love. I wish you achieve everything you have ever desired and more.

2.  In our relationship, you were always the hare and I was always the tortoise. Even though I am late, you know that nothing is more important to me than your special day. Belated happy birthday, sweetheart.

3.  I know you are angry, but I always know how to pacify you. From your favorite candy to your favorite jewelry, I am yours to command. Belated happy birthday, my love.

4.  You must know that you really look cute when you are angry. But you look better when you smile. This is why I exist- to keep you smiling.Belated happy birthday, honey.

5.  Like they say, better late than never. I say, better a late wish with great surprises than a timely-but-plain one. So, buckle your seatbelt to witness everything I planned for you. Belated happy birthday, love.

6.  Since you forgot my birthday, I would say we are even. But one a serious note, you sure know that your special day is equally special for me. A very happy belated birthday to you, darling.

7.  Since I couldn’t be the first, I chose to be the last. Because I always want to stay away from the crowd. Now give me a smile and keep it permanently on your face. Happy birthday, baby.


For your wife


1. You and I have reached a point in life where we don't have to prove anything to each other; our love is mature. Even if I am late, your special day is equally special for me. Belated happy birthday, darling.

2.  Like all husbands, I do forget great days. And like all husbands, I will make sure that I make up for it. Anything for you, my love.Belated happy birthday.

3.  We might be busy in our own lives, forgetting small things that should be important. But in the end, we do love each other unconditionally.Belated happy birthday, honey.

4.  Since I am late, all I can offer is my apologies. And a promise, that even if I am late, I will be ultimately there for you, at every point in life.Happy birthday, sweetheart.

5.  I am late, but imagine if I forgot! Okay, do not imagine that. What you can do instead, is give me a smile and a hug. Belated happy birthday, honey.

6.  Life often does not give us chances to remember the important days. But even if I got late, your special day is something I can never miss. Belated happy birthday, my love. Wish you all the happiness in the world.


7.  You and I are in a relation that lasts for a lifetime (and hopefully beyond).  So even if I am late for your special day, all I ever hope for is making your every day equally special. Happy birthday, my loving wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment