Toogit Affiliate

Inspirational Birthday Wishes

Inspiration can be found in every corner of life, if only you have the eyes to see it. Even the simplest of words can inspire us to achieve great things in life. Birthdays, especially, are days of great importance in anyone’s life, which is why they can be great occasions to share some wisdom.

Everyone needs some inspiration in life. Some need it for a bright future, some need it to fulfill their dreams and some need it to simply feel special. For one day, you can have the chance to be their beacon of light, their silver lining in the clouds. Here are few inspirational birthday wishes that might let you motivate your loved ones on their special day:


For young friends talking about their future:


1. You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants. Wishing you a really very Happy Birthday!

2. May you be able to set all the jealous people on fire, use the flames to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile.A very happy and amazing birthday to you.

3. The path of future is uncertain and blurred. The walk is long and tiring. But in the end, you will realize that it was all worth it. Happy birthday, young friend.

4. There came a gift from God called Life. Some chose to preserve it as a treasure, some chose to live in leisure, while the smarter ones chose to risk this treasure, and abandon this leisure to gain eternal pleasure. Have a Happy Birthday dear friend.

5. Birthdays are nothing but milestones of what you have achieved in life. Your future is full of many more milestones, each marking a bigger achievement. Happy birthday!

6. Every year when I see you on your birthday, I find a person who is wiser and more mature than before. Hope this trend even in the future.Wish you a very Happy Birthday.


Never stop dreaming 


1. Dreams seen with eyes closed can be forgotten. Real dreams are those that come when the eyes are wide open and the heart is ready to follow them. Happy Birthday with a life full of dreams!

2. A coward loses dreams because of fragility, a cautious person loses dreams thinking of possibility, but a brave heart like you shows the courage to turn them into reality. Wishing you a really very Happy Birthday!

3. Every milestone is a miniature victory on the road to achieving your goals. May you achieve everything you dreamt about. Wishing you good luck and a bright future on this special day. Happy Birthday!

4. Dreams are like tender plants.Hardships and troubles might try to wither them, but if you nurture them well, they would one day become a tree that could provide you with the best fruits. From the lands where sweetness breeds, May God fulfills all your needs. Happy Birthday! 

5. Dream to touch the skies. So what if you fail? You still land among the clouds. The sky is the limit for you. May God give you the wings of valor to soar high and spread your colors. Happy Birthday!

6. Dreams are the only things that give you reasons to push yourself ahead. Dream big and make them true, so that one-day people get inspired by your sheer guts. Happy Birthday!

Expressing gratitude


1 It was destiny that got us together, but only you that brought us so far ahead. I can only thank you for always being there for me in the darkest times. On this Birthday I wish we never fall apart! Happy Birthday.

2.When people bitched, you praised. When people left, you stayed. When my back was against the wall you were the cushion. Thank you for strengthening my every emotion. Happy Birthday!

3. Even in the darkest nights, you were my ray of hope. When the whole world seemed bleak, you showed me the bright path. On your special day, all I can offer you is my immense gratitude for being there for me. Wish you a very happy birthday.

4. You have been the shoulder on which I could cry, the arms in which I could feel safe and the ears that could listen to my deepest secrets. Thank you, my friend, for everything. Happy birthday.

5. All the gratitude in this world would fall short to express how thankful I am to you. You have made me a better person I could have ever hoped to become; a person I could actually be proud to be. Thank you, my dear, and wish you a very happy birthday.

6. You came in my life as a stranger but became my friend, my mentor, my guide and my sculptor. Words fail to express my gratitude to you, so I have to content myself with a simple “thank you”. Happy birthday, my dearest friend.

Never Give Up


1.Learn determination from ants. For every time they fall, they generate the courage to rise. Doldrums are just a tiny part of life because with every fall there lays an opportunity to rise! Happy Birthday dear. 

2.Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations, while the easier ones lead to nowhere.Be wise in your choices and never-give-up! Wishing you a never-give up attitude on this Birthday!

3.When the World says "Give Up". Hope whispers "Try one more time". Never lose the hope, so that you never lose in life. Happy  Birthday!

4.Never give up on something you truly believe in. Follow your heart and it will lead you to your destiny. With wishes of a great life ahead, Happy Birthday!

5.There is always light at the end of the tunnel. It is fear that blurs your vision, it is a commitment that clears the fog, for you to spearhead in your mission. May the distances decrease and your achievements increase. Happy Birthday!

6. When you dig deep enough, you will always find the treasure. All you have to do is one more attempt. Happy birthday, friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment