Toogit Affiliate

Birthday wishes for your daughter

For little girl


 1. You probably don't know this, but today is your birthday. It is the day you came into our lives and made everything so much better. Happy birthday, my lovely daughter. May you maintain that magnificent smile of yours forever.

2.  It is another year since you arrived in my life and made it brighter than the sun. I cannot thank you enough for being the best thing that has ever happened to me. Hope you get all the happiness this worked has to offer. Happy birthday, my princess.

3. You are more beautiful than the most exquisite flower and gentler than the first dew of morning. You have been the lifeline ever since you came into my life. I can only wish you remain this innocent forever. Wishing you a very happy birthday, my darling.

For young girl

1. This birthday marks the beginning of your teen life. It will be confusing, difficult and weird. But I know you will enjoy it and make the most out it, smart as you are. Hope you have wonderful years ahead. Happy birthday, princess.

2. It seems like only yesterday that you were a bald, beautiful creature that had just arrived into our lives. Now, you have transformed into a beautiful girl who spreads joy in her wake. I wish this transformation only keeps getting better. Happy birthday, honey.

3. I always wished for a daughter, someone who could brighten up my dull life like nothing else could. You have been better than my wildest imaginations. On your special day, all I can offer you is my gratitude for being such an amazing daughter. Happy birthday, sweetheart.


For adult girl

1. I saw you transforming from a little infant to a beautiful girl, and finally into a wonderful woman. It seems like wine, you only keep getting better with time. As your parent, I am as proud of you as someone can ever be of anyone. Happy birthday, princess.

2. When the world doubted your capabilities because you are a woman, you worked twice as hard to prove them wrong.  I think you achieved that stubbornness from me, and I could not be more proud. Happy birthday, my wonderful daughter.

3. It seems like only yesterday when you were a crying baby, screaming her lungs out. Today, you have turned into an amazing woman who does not need her daddy anymore for the decisions in her life. But your daddy will always be there for you, whether you want it or not. Happy birthday, my wonderful girl.


Funny wishes

1. You know how much you have changed over the years? You will if you check my Facebook profile (where I have posted all of your embarrassing childhood pictures). That is my amazing birthday gift to you, dear daughter. Happy birthday!

2. Don't pay heed to the world if they call you ugly and stupid. They are right but don't pay heed to them. We love you nevertheless. Happy birthday, sweetheart.

3. Happy birthday, my love. Oh, and I know about your plans for booze party. Sadly, those plans are canceled, effective immediately. Happy birthday once again, sweet pea.


For little girl

1. The first time you said "daddy", the first time you stood on your little feet and the first time you smiled at me; it was a joy like Jo other that exists in this world. Thank you for all of this. Happy birthday, sweetheart.

2. You might be wondering, what everyone is so excited about today? Well, today is the day when an angel came from the sky and gifted you to us. So, we are celebrating that lucky day. Happy birthday to the best daughter in the world.

3. You don't understand what's so special about today, so don't worry. Just enjoy the unwanted attention and the desired gifts, while everyone treats you like the princess you are. Happy birthday, baby.


For young girl

1. Forgive me, for I am a little sad today. From this day onwards, you are no longer the little girl whom I could keep safe in my small world. The real world is big and not so beautiful. But you are strong, and I have complete faith in you. Happy birthday, my daughter.

2. So today is another year in your life when you grow older and more mature. Perhaps you might be confused too, or feel lost sometimes. But I will always be there for you, I promise. Happy birthday, princess.


For adult girl

1. You have been to me what neither a son nor any other daughter could have been; you were simply special and unique. On your special day, I wish that you keep getting more magnificent each day. Happy birthday!

2. You have been what any parent could dream of - a strong, confident child and a marvelous human being. There is nothing more I could wish for you, except eternal happiness. Happy birthday, my darling.

3.There were times when I thought you are not strong enough to face the hardships of the world, that you might fall short of the challenges life offer. Forgive me now, cos you always proved me wrong. Thank you for being so wonderful and amazing. Happy birthday, lovely daughter.


Funny wishes

1. Seeing you so beautiful and confident today almost reminds of the time when you were a bald creature with a running nose and bad digestion. But, let bygones be bygones. You have a better nose (but sadly, sad stomach)  today, so it's an improvement. Happy birthday, dear daughter.

2. You know what is the best part about having you as a daughter? I don't have to spend money on costume on Halloween!! Okay, just kidding (or not!). Happy birthday, my dear. Have a great day ahead.

3. Remember how I always used to joke about you being adopted? It turns out, my jokes tend to get real. But not this one, so don't panic! Forgive my bad humor (now I know what you inherited from me), and enjoy your day. Happy birthday, sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment