Toogit Affiliate

Corporate Birthday Wishes

The corporate world is full of completion and pressure. But yet, there are people who become more than people we work with. They could be anyone – our boss, partners, colleagues or secretaries. They are the people that transform our office into a home and transform our workplace into a family. They inspire us, motivate us, take care of us and convert us into better persons. On their birthday, it is important to let them know they are important to you. Here are a few birthday greetings you could send in the corporate world on their special day, to let them know how much they mean to you:

For Head/CEO of Company

1. It has been an amazing year for all of us at the company, and a huge credit goes to you and the hard work you had put into it. On your special day, I only wish you have a great life ahead. Happy birthday, boss.

2.  I realized how leaders actually are after working with you. Your vision and insights were enough to inspire anyone who met you. I hope I could keep learning a lot more from you. Happy birthday sir.

3. The time with you has been nothing much amazing. The way you inspire optimism and enthusiasm in all of us every day is miraculous. I only hope the best of things for you today and forever. Happy birthday, boss.

4. To the man who has fought hard to bring this company to greater heights, to the man who has always inspired us to be better than what we are, to the man who has been the leader for us to look and up and get inspired Happy Birthday. Wish you all the success in the world.

5. Your story of reaching the heights success has always served as an inspiration to all of us. I only hope you keep giving us many more stories to get inspired from. Wish you a Happy birthday sir.

For your secretary

1. You have been wonderful ever since you arrived. I have never met someone so perfect about details and responsibilities. I only hope you are always there for me to depend upon. Happy birthday.

2.  I never completely realized how much you actually do for me- from giving me reminders to taking care of my evening coffee. It has been a great experience working with you. Wish you a happy birthday.

3. I cannot fully appreciate how great it was to have you as a secretary- someone I can trust and depend upon. Hope we continue this collaboration for a long time. Happy birthday.

4. Even though you might not be appreciated or applauded, your work is as critical for the company as of anyone else. I wish you get all the success and appreciation you desire in life. Happy birthday.

5.  It is never an easy job to take care of the smallest things of another person while not getting the due recognition. On your special day, accept this as my token of gratitude for always being there. Happy birthday.

For a supplier/collaborator

1.       Our collaborations with you have been a great success, to say the least. It is hard to find partners we could really trust, and you have been one of them. We hope this continues in the future. Happy birthday

2. This has been a fruitful journey for the both of us, filled with understanding and mutual respect. Looking forward to an even better future. Wish you a happy birthday.

3. In this cut-throat completion, thank you for putting your trust on us. We hope we have been good on our part and promise to continue doing so. Wish you a happy birthday.

4. We have always aimed at making the industry better. With partners like you, this dream became one step closer to reality. Thank you for your support. Happy birthday.

5.  Words might not be enough to describe how your support helped us grow into what we are today. So we can simply say thank you and hope this collaboration continue for a long time. Happy birthday.

For an old colleague

1.  Our ways might have parted, but the void you left in the office space was never filled. Even now, I await a colleague you could be half as riveting and awe-inspiring as you. I wish you a very happy birthday, dear.

2. The time working with you was always great; filled with enthusiasm and optimism. I hope you are doing great, wherever you are. Happy birthday, old chap!

3. In our limited time together, I learned more from you about professionalism than from anyone else. Wherever you are, I hope you are inspiring many others. Happy birthday, dear.

4. You were the first friend I had when I joined this company. It is sad that we had to part ways, but I know you must be doing amazing wherever you are. Wish you a very happy birthday.

5. You were the best colleague a fresher could hope to find in a new workplace. Even after you have left, your memories remain. I only wish eternal and unconditional happiness for you on this special day. Happy birthday.

Retired Business Partner

1. Even the best of us has to put off our game one day. Even though you are retired, I am sure you are as dynamic as ever. Wish you a very happy birthday.

2. We always had a great business with you. We miss the relationship we shared, and hope that even after retirement we could benefit from your insights. Happy birthday sir.

3.  It was a great to have an opportunity to work with you. Your experience and insights were enlightening, and we only wish you keep getting wiser every year. Happy birthday.

4. If wisdom and experience were wealth, you were one of the richest people I ever met. People like you inspire us long after they leave. Wish you a very happy birthday.

5. A lion still has his claws sharp, even after he stops hunting. Even after you have retired, I know your passion burns bright. I hope it continues forever. Happy birthday sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment