Toogit Affiliate

Birthday wishes for your son

For young son


 1. Happy birthday, my dear. It has been a few years since you came into my life and brightened everything, but it seems like time flies when you are with someone as amazing as you. I hope you continue to illuminate my life with your radiant smile forever. Enjoy your day.

2. I always knew children were special, but it was you who taught me exactly how precious they are. You have been my joy, my hope, and my strength all this time. I only wish you continue to be so. Happy birthday, my prince.

3. Ever since you arrived in my life, I wanted to make you like me. But as the years have passed, I have realized my stupidity. You are meant to be someone so much better. Happy birthday to the greatest son in the world.

4. Today, you have turned from a curious kid to a mischievous boy. Tomorrow, you might become a great man. But for us, you will always be our little son. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

5. I still remember the day I took you in my arms for the first time. Today, your world has expanded much beyond my embrace. The world outside is huge and not pleasant all the times. At times like this, do not despair, for your dad will be right beside you. Happy birthday, son.

For adult son


1. All these years, I saw you from a kid curious about the world to a boy confused by with and finally into a man who is strong enough to face any struggle. You will surely face many more obstacles in life, but I have complete faith in you. Happy birthday, son.

2. Every time I saw you, I saw a bit of myself looking back at me. But your destination was never me, I realize this now; you were meant to be better than I ever was. Here is a proud father, wishing his son a very happy birthday.

3. Every parent thinks their child is the best, and so did we. But over the years, you gave us more than enough reasons to be proud of you. And like every parent, we can only wish for you all the happiness that exists in this world.Happy birthday, my dear.

4. You are almost ready to face the world all on your own. As parents, we tried our best to prepare you for this moment, but we are humans and imperfect. What we do have is the faith that we have on you. You have been a great son, and you will also be a great person- someone capable of facing every hardship life has to offer. Wish you a prosperous future ahead. Happy birthday.

5. Sometimes, words fail to express feelings, so gestures come to the rescue. From this day forth, you will no longer find us questioning you about your decisions or meddling in your affairs. From this day onwards, we begin to live life with the satisfaction that we have a great son who will never disappoint us. Happy birthday, my dear.

Funny

 1. Every year, you are becoming more handsome, smarter and more awesome. It almost looks like you are trying to become like me! Well, hope your wishes come true.Happy birthday, my lovely son.

2. Every year, I notice you growing taller and taller. At least in some aspect, you are "growing up". *sigh* Well, I am happy nonetheless. Happy birthday, son.

3. You know who was a luckier father than me? Well, my father. But I am lucky enough too, so thank you. Happy birthday, dear son. May the force be with you.

4. You have been a great son to us so far. But you know, there is still some room for improvement. So try, will you? If not, it is fine too; we are great at adjusting. Happy birthday, son. Live long and prosper.

5. My life was going great without having to change your diapers and waking up at midnight to put you to sleep. But, it is not that bad now, either. Especially since you have learned to poop yourself. So, all is well. Happy birthday, my lad.

6. Remember the times when you used to try to hide your browser history, or the texts from your “female” friends, or the secret night outs by climbing out of the gate? Well, I knew all about them. So here is the coolest dad in the world, wishing you a very happy birthday.


Encouraging

1. Life is hard for everyone, and sometimes too unfair. But the true strength comes from within, and is alone sufficient to battle all hardships. That is all you old man can tell you on your special day. Wishing you a very happy birthday, my lad.

2. You were a good son from the very start, and have been better with every passing day. But today, on your birthday, I do not ask you to be any better as a son as you are now. I only ask you to be a great human being, and I know you will be. Happy birthday, son.

3. I have seen you at your best and I have seen you at your worst. If I take the average, you are already a better person than I ever was. But you can be much, much better. As a parent, this is all I could ever hope for. Happy birthday, son.

4. There have been a lot of lessons I gave you over the years. On your special day today, I would like to give you the most important one: I am not perfect, neither is anyone else. So if you want to believe anyone, only believe in yourself. Happy birthday, my son.

5. There will come a point in your life where you would seem confused about the future. Trust me, my child, that we will always be there beside you, in good times or bad. Especially in your bad.Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment