Toogit Affiliate

Birthday Wishes for Best Friends

·        Birthday Wishes for Woman


1.  Your smile has always been my source of strength and optimism. May this day bring upon your face a smile that might not falter till the next year, and or years to come.

2.    This day reminds me of how lucky I was that you came into this world and I found you. I hope this day becomes as beautiful as you, and every moment today is as great as you are. A happy birthday, darling.

3.    May life offer you the same happiness that you give everyone around you and your future is as bright as the smile on your face. Happy birthday, dear.

4.    Billions Of people in this world, and yet I managed to find you. This day reminds me of what a miracle it was. Wish you a very happy birthday, sweetheart.

5.    Every day of mine has been special with you. Now on your special day, I only wish the most beautiful and lovely things for you, now and forever. Wish you a very happy birthday, honey.

6.    You have not just been my friend; you were a sister. You were my confidante, my savior and my girlfriend. I cannot wish anything else that everything you ever dreamt about, to come true. Happy birthday, love.

7.    You have always been what I imagined to be the perfect woman. Over the years, your grace and dignity has only increased. I hope this continues for all the years to come. Happy birthday, my dear.

·        Birthday Wishes for a Man


1.    Remember the crazy stuff we did together? And those totally awesome things? And the hilariously weird ones? All those became possible only because of this day. Wish you a very happy birthday.

2.    This day reminds me of the moment when someone as weird as me came into this world. May the weirdness continue and the awesomeness grows while you celebrate many more birthdays. You and I will keep rocking till the end of the world. Happy birthday, bro.

3.    Hey you! If this greeting sounds cheesy, let me accommodate with a cheese-filled pizza and some beer. Or anything else. You and I don't need props to throw a great party. Many happy returns of the day.

4.    Not every relation requires blood; some are made with friendship. We never needed any reason to celebrate, but your birthday is indeed special. To my brother-from-another-mother, Happy birthday. Let the party begin!

5.    You have always been the man among the boys. This day reminds me of the day when someone as great as you came in this world. A very happy birthday to you.

6.    You have been the shoulder upon which I can forget every stress of life. Your arms have always been there to pull me out of tough situations. Today, I only wish I could give you the same feeling, and more. Happy birthday to you.

7.    You have been other men must look up to. You have been the perfect fusion of charm, fun and dignity. This birthday only reminds me how someone as special as you came into this world. Happy birthday, dude.

·        Birthday Wishes for 21st Birthday


1.    You have finally transitioned from a teenager to an adult. I only hope this transition will transform you from a charming boy to an admirable gentleman. Happy birthday, kiddo.

2.    Life is tough and uneven, and you will soon realize it. But the great human being that you are, I know you will stand strong in front of every challenge. Cheers to a great life ahead. Happy birthday.

3.    Today marks the day when you will stop needing the shoulders of others and get the chance to spread your own wings. But whenever things might get rough, I will be always there for you. A very happy birthday, dear.

4.    I still cannot believe that the bubbly and charming person I knew turned 21 today. You were always the best teen I ever met, and I am sure you will the most mature person I might ever meet. Enjoy your special day, sweet pea

5.    Teenage had been carefree, confusing, fun and weird. The future will be even messier. Trust me, you will enjoy it even more. Happy birthday, my friend.

6.    You are going to put your first step in the evil cycle of career-money-stability. It is tough, but you were always a tough guy. I trust you to make the best decisions in life. Happy 21st birthday.

7.    Life has ups and downs, success and failure, joy and sadness. Now that you have turned into an adult, you will experience them all. But I know, you will be marvelous at that. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

·        Birthday Wishes for 18th Birthday


 1.    This day, right here, marks a turning point in your life. You are no longer a kid; you are someone who is entering the real world. But let’s not worry about it yet. Today is a day you will remember throughout your life, so make it special. Wish you a very happy 18th birthday. Party hard!

2.    Welcome to the world of adults. It is filled with lazy, confused people who cannot fathom why everything is so crazy. It is strange, rough and sometimes absolutely unpleasant. So I can safely say, you will fit just right in. Happy 18th birthday, bro.

3.    Hey there. You turned 18 today. You know what it means? All that stuff you have been doing illegally for so many years, you can do them legally now. Enjoy your special day, brother.

4.    In the crazy world of adults, you became the latest addition today. You might want to be like so many peoples. My advice? Be what you are. Adults like us can definitely learn from someone as great as you. Happy birthday.

5.    You became a woman when you turned 12. Today, you are officially the part of womanhood. You will soon realize how great it is to be a lady instead of a girl. I know you will be a strong and great woman. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

6.    It is a great day, and not just because you get to vote now. From a boy, you have turned into a man. If you feel nervous or scared, you won’t be the first one. But in time, you are going to love this feeling. A very happy 18th birthday to you, dear.

7.    This day marks the beginning of making your own decisions. It is one of the hardest things t do, but you have also been one of the best persons I ever met. Life is messy, but I trust you to make the right decisions. Happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment