Toogit Affiliate

Birthday Wishes

1.         Happy Birthday, darling! Smile until I have enough evidence to report to the mental asylum.

2.         Happy Birthday and congratulations on the extra wrinkle on your face! I'm so proud!

3.         It is your birthday! Remember that researchers have said that Birthdays are good for your health and people who have more birthdays live longer. May you get more birthdays.

4.         Wishing you a brainy birthday! Ample years and yet another year, you have still not grown wiser.

5.         It is your birthday, dear. You cannot stop anyone from having your favorite items for food right in front of you.

6.         Eat as much as you can because God has kept your birthday a fat-free special day for you.

7.         Happy birthday, my friend! I hope you blow all candles yourself or I would be calling the local department for fire services this year!

8.         You have become another year old. Good luck on that! Just make sure you try not to forget your car keys.

9.         Oh, it is your birthday! Have that piece of cake with you and get that champagne for your best friend.

10.       You know my capability to remember all the historical years with accurate dates during our history classes? Well, your birth date was not of course, so I did not remember. Belated birthday wishes sprinkled with a sorry kept in the dungeon!

11.       Too many birthdays could mean you are closer to death. You had one just last year. Please stay safe because it is scientifically proven. Love you anyway!

12.       Happy birthday, best friend. I truly hope you get to enjoy cake without any tooth.

13.       This is to my best friend wishing her a best birthday. You must be happy and feel good because you look like you are 20 but you are 30 today.

14.       I truly hope you get toothless with me on every birthday. Happy birthday to my future-toothless twin!

15.       You have gotten a year older today but I won’t remind you of that. You can eat my piece of cake.

16.       I thought of presenting something unique and charming to you but then what popped up in my mind is that you have me in your life already.

17.       You must be feeling proud of yourself this birthday. A year after, a smarter and a beautiful friend you have. Oh, it is me.

18.       Why are you even blowing candles on your birthday? Yet another year, you still have a friend like me.

19.       I hope you try and blow all your candles on this birthday before I do.

20.       On this birthday, I promise not to reveal your age number to any, but then you should probably blow those numbers 2 and 8 on your cake.

21.       It is awesome to be in the youth stage and full of energy and active. Do you even remember how it used to feel like?

22.       I hope your laziness doesn’t show up while blowing the candles because I don’t want to blow your candles again.

23.       It is another year to your life. There must another part of your body that aches now.

24.       Just imagine what you would love to listen on your birthday, what kind of gifts you would like that you will cherish it forever. Assume I did them all to you and stay happy! Happy birthday, best friend!

25.       I made some cake for your birthday this year. It is going to be tasty and just like you want it. But then, unfortunately, I could not find a place to light enough candles. Then I remembered, oh! Your age.

26.       Birthdays are the day’s nature says us to have more portion of cakes. So move, let me eat your birthday cake. Oh, your portion too!

27.       Let us get to reality. It gets older but never better! Wishing you a good birthday! Did I remind you? You are an exception, though.

28.       Today, I give you permission to illuminate candles on your favorite cake – your birthday one. You don’t have to worry, I have already informed the fire service department in this area.

29.       Congratulations on this one more year of survival through your math class. You got this! Happy birthday!

30.       We all know that wisdom comes with age but then, I see no signs of aging in you at all. Happy birthday, dear best friend!

31.       Do not worry about the number of candles. Your age is just described by your behavior and it is totally worth it.

32.       Now, doing the math with the number of candles on your cake, you would be requiring the lungs of the legendary Hercules to blow all these candles by yourself. No, I did not mean you are old and fat! I meant I’m your best friend and I’d help you.

33.       This day makes you feel like the one like you are chosen. Maybe you are..chosen..to stay away from the cake slices. I remember it is your birthday!

34.       Today is the day you realize you are old because your candles cost more than your cake.

35.       Happy birthday! I wish you take a real oath to do some exercise and wish you don’t walk up the stairs and call it exercise.

36.       Happy birthday to the most beautiful woman I have seen until now. And that is only because today is your birthday and I don’t use mirrors.

37.       You look different today. That could be your charm that increased, your weight that decreased and the hairstyle you recently change. But no! then, I realize – you have just become a year older.

38.       For your birthday, I tried thinking of words like superb, impressive, awesome, stunning, and gorgeous. But anyway, I know I do not cost anything to think. So I quit! Happy birthday, you!


39.       I would wish you for all of your dreams to come true! But then, it will be a tough shot on me to find out a wish for you next year. Since you are going to be certainly alive and healthy for another year, let me just say Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment